Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun at Ikea

Dear two females at Ikea yesterday with the two screaming toddlers-
Despite what you may believe to the contrary, no one but you wants to hear the bellowings of your future welfare recipient spawn.
Normally, I would hesitate to be as presumptuous as to speak for others, but I could tell by the looks on the faces of the two women working at the counter (next to the sofas and chairs section) that they weren’t enjoying the piercing cries issued by your vile twat drops.
Now, just in case you don’t understand what I’ve said (seeing as you likely had, at best, a second grade education), allow me to put it more succintly: shut your fucking kids up you fat bitches- nobody wants to hear that shit. If you can’t keep them quiet, keep them at home.
Sincerely,
A fellow shopper

1 comment:

  1. I just can't picture you at IKEA..griping about kids yes. IKEA no.

    ReplyDelete