Monday, February 16, 2009

Spam- it's not just for dinner anymore.

I used to love to read the headers in my junk mail folders. It was great fun- and I rarely had to write my own punchlines. Now, though- they need a little punching up. Or maybe (probably) I'm just retarded...

raksua_1970: Rock her so hard tonight? - Broken images? Open web page 75% OFF (c) 2009 Izsubwtw Company. 7408 Seatoqdbgbdu Street … Just how do you pronounce Izsubwtw? How about Seatoqdbgbdu?

Ohne Diäten abzumagern: Die schöne Figur - ohne Diäten.? - Die neuesten Technologien der Bearbeitung und der Erhaltung der Qualität, Haben zugelassen, das … Maybe this one actually is funny. I wish I spoke German. Or whatever this is…

Studs: Awaken your animal instinct and every girl will see good candidate for a hot night in you.? This could probably be on Engrish…

Alfie Curry: Your weekend will not be good without good nights.? I don’t know- will it not?

Addie Arnold: Hey, are you the guy who cannot make love?? Who’s been talking? I was drunk…

Jvos: Can not you find necessary you treatment? We will help you!? How about the unnecessary “me” treatment?

Liberteje: To you already is there a lot of years? It to love a not occasion rarer the woman!? I’m so confused. Maybe it’s because to me already is there a lot of years…

Bacondd: Feel free to drink with no consequence for tomorrow.? As Homer Simpson would say “WOOHOO!”

Lampyrid: Magic pills for happy life!? Ask Alice…

Kristen: The new antibiotics are more effective now! Does that mean your little “problem” has cleared up?

Kukuruku: How to become a super-star ? How did this not come from Mary Katherine Gallagher?

And that concludes this bout of stupidity...

1 comment:

  1. Die schöne Figur - ohne Diäten.? - Die neuesten Technologien der Bearbeitung und der Erhaltung der Qualität, Haben zugelassen, das …

    Translates to:

    The beautiful figure - without diets.? - The newest technologies of the treatment and the preservation of the quality, credit certified, that ...

    according to Babel Fish translator. Ya don't get a very accurate translation, but it always makes for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete